So tell me...
Do you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, unsupported in your job as a law enforcement officer?
Are you suffering from burnout?
Have you realized you feel stressed ALL the time, not just at work?
Is it becoming harder to turn that off?
Is your personal life suffering?
Do you feel there is a lack of resources to know how to fix all of this?
Are you tired of hearing people talk about the “problems” of the job, and not enough about the solution?
Do you want to try and prevent all those cumulative stress effects from happening to you?
Are you worried about the stigma associated with taking time to take care of yourself?
Have you abandoned hobbies and non-work related activities, and focusing too much on work?
And do you?
→ wish you could get advice, help and training designed for cops, by a former cop, someone who knows what the job is like?
→ wish there was a way to still be happy at work and balance your personal life?
→ Want to take steps to improve your mental health without worrying about what your agency will think?
If that is YOU, there is a solution!
→ you could find a program specifically designed to teach you what “wellness” is, and to help you know you deal with the unique stressors of the life of a law enforcement officer.
→ you could find peace on the job, despite its challenges.
→ you could start to feel more” un-messable-with” at work?
→ learn how to know to create a wellness routine designed by you, unique to your needs and interests
Being a cop requires you to be hypervigilant and alert at all times. The stress you experience on the job can be overwhelming and never really goes away. The key to learning how to handle it all is by establishing a wellness routine.
Law enforcement officers who are overwhelmed and frustrated can leverage Bridget’s 30 years of wellness, leadership, law enforcement, and legal training and experience for a blueprint on how to quickly feel more comfort, ease, and support for increased balance and joy in life. Bridget is passionate about helping law enforcement officers discover their ability to find happiness daily, regardless of the environment or circumstances surrounding them. Bridget is an attorney and former Deputy Sheriff (SWAT and undercover narcotics) and the founder and CEO of Protective Wellness.
With the Protective Wellness Basic Training Course, you will get:
→ A program that breaks down to the basics of what wellness training is,
→ That shows why you should do it and how to prioritize your time to do so,
→ Explains the four pillars of wellness training: physical, mental, spiritual, and social/emotional,
→ Helps you develop the daily habits to implement a wellness routine designed around who you are,
→ Gives you the confidence you need and the support you are missing, with resources and training designed specifically with you, a law enforcement officer, in mind, and
→ Training is conducted privately, away from your agency, allowing for anonymity in your wellness endeavors.
→ Find out that you are not alone in your struggles- there is a whole community of law enforcement officers, and first responders, out there that are also struggling with the same issues, and all of us are waiting to support you!
Who is the course designed for?
This program is for officers, deputies, trainers, supervisors, managers, and all other personnel looking for action steps, as it relates to knowing how to take care of their own wellness, and gain the power to change how you feel, both on and off the job.
You are already resilient.
When everyone else runs away from danger, you run to it! You are a law enforcement officer, and your resilience is part of who you are, now learn to use that to create more joy, happiness, fulfillment, peace and calm in your day-to-day life.
When you sign up for the Wellness Basic Training Course you will get ...
Wellness Basic Training is a program designed to expand your understanding of wellness and deepening your commitment to daily wellness routines and habits.
The program opens up every two months, and you will be on this journey with other like-minded law enforcement officers from around the country.
It’s a seven-section course that will lead you through
- why you are committing to improving your wellness journey,
- how to prioritize this type of time in your life for yourself
- the specific focus areas in which wellness training
- And how to implement this type of training into your daily routines and habits.
When you register you will get the following:
- an assessment to determine where you are with your overall wellness. We will use this info to help the group get an idea of where everyone is, and I promise it will let you know you are NOT alone in the process, and
- An introductory video to let you know what is expected of you as a participant.
Once the program begins you will receive the following:
- a new training video at the beginning of each week that you can watch at a time most convenient for you.
- Each video is followed by an assessment designed to help you analyze your understanding of the topic and areas in which you would like to focus.
- a complimentary 5- or 10-minute video to use at the beginning of your day to help your focus. These videos will match your theme for the week.
- A live 10-min focus session every Friday at 615am on Instagram.
- Group status or completion percentages of completed videos and assessments will be sent out each Monday. This is designed to encourage completion, and to help you encourage your fellow particpants to see the program through to completion.
In addition, each week I will send you short text messages as reminders on key points related to that week’s training.
- On Monday the video will be made available to you,
- On Wednesday you will get a text message with a couple points for that week’s theme
- On Friday you will get a text message reminding you about the live 10-min Focus session with me.
- On Sunday you will get a text message reminding you to rest and reflect.
All participants will receive:
- a habits tracker card, sticker and bracelet- as tangible reminder of the journey you are on,
- and a finishers coin to everyone that completes the training within 8 weeks, as a reminder of your daily wellness journey and successes!
And, don't forget that you will have a community of like-minded individuals to call on for help, and to encourage!